Monday, July 2, 2012

3D Shapes I Know (song for kids)

1# 3D Shapes I Know (song for kids). Advertisements

VDO of 3D Shapes I Know (song for kids)

3D Shapes I Know (song for kids) Video Clips. Duration : 3.30 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from 4Th Grade Math Worksheets. These are the 3D shapes that I know.. A SPHERE A CYLINDER A CUBE AND A CONE! The verses go over different "real-life" objects that could be each of those 3D shapes; On the cone verse, I would suggest pointing out ahead of time (or perhaps after the first intro of this song) how the nail is more easily identified as a cone if you kind of "chop off" the tip of it and examine it that way...
View Related articles associated with 4Th Grade Math Worksheets. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share 3D Shapes I Know (song for kids).


No comments:

Post a Comment